Alaska Airlines Survey
The Alaska Airlines Survey, found at Survey.alaskalistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Alaska Airlines that can help improve customer satisfaction.
These surveys are a great way to show your company what’s working well and what can be improved.
You can really help them if you’re honest about your answers. The airline would love to have you enter a drawing to win two round-trip tickets to Alaska.
ALASKA AIRLINES SURVEY DETAILS
|Survey Name||Alaska Airlines Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win Two round-trip tickets!|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within – Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
ABOUT ALASKA AIRLINES
Alaska Airlines dates back to 1932 when it was founded as a cargo airline, offering service in the Washington state area.
The company expanded during the 1940s, and again during the 1960s when competition forced it to introduce a jet service.
Today, Alaska Airlines is a major carrier, offering service to over 100 North American destinations, including over a dozen cities in Alaska, several of which are only accessible by air.
It has a major presence at Seattle Airport, and also focuses on routes up and down the east coast. Alaska still has a large cargo operation, although the company is also known for its consistently good customer service.
HOW TO TAKE THE ALASKA AIRLINES SURVEY
MUST BE SEEN:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Learn Spanish or English.
- Keep your Alaska Airlines receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, with you.
- To participate, you must be 18 or older
- Go to Survey.alaskalistens.com.
- Click the Spanish words on the right-hand side to learn Spanish If you don’t want to use Spanish, continue to step 3.
- Continue reading about the survey, then click Next. The text is accompanied by a small image of an airplane.
- Select your reservation lookup preference.
- Selecting “confirmation code” will ask you for your last name as well as the confirmation code. If you prefer to search by flight, you’ll be asked your date of departure, where you left from, and when you arrived. To continue, click Next
- Questions about your flight, landing at the airport, and the Alaska Airlines flight crew will be asked. You can also tell them if you have any questions.
- Check the box beside “I wish to enter the draw” and make sure it is ticked. Enter your name, email address, and phone number.
- Alaska Airlines Official Website: https://www.alaskaair.com/